- Riders must have their seatbelts on at all times. Note: Parents are liable for any traffic tickets for seatbelt violators.
- At no time shall the rider touch the outside of the vehicle by hanging their heads, arms, legs, bodies or hands out of the windows of the vehicle.
- Riders may not play music or video games that can be heard by the driver or other passengers.
- Sudden, loud disruptive noises or movements will not be tolerated.
- Parents are financially responsible if their child defaces or vandalizes any part of the vehicle.
- The rider will remain at least ten feet away from the vehicle until it has come to a complete stop.
- Tobacco products or alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the vehicle. (All incidents shall be reported to the parents.)
- Weapons are not allowed in the vehicle. (Incidents will be reported to law enforcement.)
- Vulgar or profane language is not allowed in the vehicle.
- No beverages, chewing gum, or food may be consumed in the vehicle.
- Intentional littering of the vehicle is prohibited.
- No one under the age of 13 may ride in the front seat.
- Open defiance or open displays of disrespect or insolence towards the driver will not be tolerated.
- Misbehavior that will cause injury (bodily or psychological) to another person or self will not be tolerated.